About the Job
Does transformation energize you? Do you find delight in understanding how people change and adapt to new processes and technologies? If so, you may be the perfect candidate to apply for an individual contributor role on the Koch Global Services Change Leadership team.
We are seeking a Change Leadership Consultant that can partner with the Koch businesses, connecting the value of people, process, data, and technology changes to key businesses visions and strategies. They will guide teams on the creation and execution of change management and communication strategies, and apply Principle Based Management® philosophies to increase leader led change across Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with key stakeholders, including leaders, business customers, strategic partners, and program/project teams to develop and lead organizational change management strategies
- Provide thought leadership to build change capability aligned to our Principle Based Management philosophy
- Identify stakeholders’ needs, risks and challenges and working with leadership, managers, and impacted stakeholders to mitigate risks, identify change barriers, and develop strategies to remediate change resistance
- Create communications plans and supporting messaging, including visual/graphic elements, videos, and digital website content
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ experience leading change initiatives and influencing collaboration towards outcomes in a virtual environment
- Experience and knowledge of change management and employee engagement principles, methodologies, and tools with the ability to flex within an approach, across organizational and geographical boundaries, and in virtual environments
- Experience developing marketing campaigns – branding, graphics design, visual communications, creating & editing videos, and communication plans
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree OR a minimum of 5 years organizational change management experience
- Experience managing large global enterprise deployments / transformation initiatives with an extended change network
- Familiarity working with user experience or human centered design theories and application
- Experience facilitating with remote collaboration and/or learning tools
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office suite (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PPT) and graphic design tools.
- Familiarity with Project Management processes
- Understanding of how adults learn, develop, and adopt new behaviors and mental models, with grounding in behavioral, cognitive, and social psychology
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
About the Company
Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. A diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better. With 120,000 global employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter. At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.