About the Job
Okta is looking for a Learning and Development Partner! At Okta, we are Builders, Learners, Owners, and Collaborators. As part of the Okta Technology College (OTC), team members build and own robust learning experiences utilizing the latest technologies in the profession of instructional technology. Learning experiences are not built in a vacuum, but with collaboration with team members. We work as a team, we succeed as a team, and we learn and grow as a team!
For this particular role, we are looking for a team member that is not only a fit for the team, but a team member that will be a builder, learner, owner, and collaborator. Here is what we need:
- Identify organizational needs based on multiple inputs to align with development efforts
- See a project through from end-to-end applying instructional design principles
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment with the ability to prioritize work while still maintaining positive relationships.
- Design, develop and implement robust learning experiences that drive impact and can be measured!
- Must have a “can do” attitude!
- Influence across multiple teams and groups without direct authority, collaborating to identify solutions that achieve shared results
- Identify what has been developed and decide if it can be used across different organizations
- Be able to scale learning to reach a global audience
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and pivot quickly from one project to another
- Must be able to design and develop iteratively, showing progress to stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Storyline, Vyond, Camtasia, Video editing and animation, and video.
- 5+ years of learning and development experience, including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Experience working in the technology industry & working remotely to HQ, as well as working across multiple global regions and cultures.
- Strong skills in course and script writing
- Strong team player
About the Company
Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With more than 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential. More than 10,000 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
(Colorado, New York City and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $117,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)”