About the Job
Are you interested in the Future of Work? Are you intrigued by the idea of fundamentally reimagining the means and methods used to get work done across varied teams operating across distinct businesses? Plan your next career move with Deloitte’s Service Delivery Transformation team!
Deloitte’s breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Work you’ll do
The Manager will be part of a multi-disciplinary team developing the Service Delivery Transformation strategy for the Deloitte U.S. firm. The Manager will also assist Deloitte’s businesses—Consulting, Advisory, Audit, and Tax—with structuring and executing their individual service delivery transformations and associated organizational change management approaches to drive adoption and behavior change.
The Manager will interact with senior leaders in the firm and will assist in various top priority projects with potential to significantly impact our organization.
Key activities include: stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy and development, and other areas of change management. You will be responsible for developing and managing an end-to-end change management programs that will enable service delivery transformations.
Qualifications – External
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of organizational change management and business transformation experience
- Minimum four (4) years of experience leading multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements
- Ability to travel 0-20% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Limited immigration sponsorship available for role.
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational change management frameworks, strategic communications, training design, training delivery
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
About the Company
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $115,030 to $211,850.