About the Job
This role provides the unique opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve strategic, high-impact, and exciting Foreign Policy challenges. In this role, you will provide dynamic facilitation, training, and change management support, creating an engaging experience driving clients towards high-impact results.
You will collaborate directly with client leaders to understand their challenges and concerns and work with them to develop solutions to improve workflows and create efficiencies. You will also assist with the development of strategic and operational plans, the implementation of process improvement efforts, and the identification of best practices to maximize performance and efficiency.
In addition to this dynamic, hands-on client work, you will be responsible for designing human-centered project management and process improvement tools and resources and identifying potential new resources and service offerings to improve workflow and operations across the Department.
The following qualifications are REQUIRED to be considered for this role:
– Active or interim Secret clearance or higher
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
– 1 to 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in a management and strategy consulting related field
The following experience/education/skills are PREFERRED to be considered for this role:
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to support and contribute to high performing teams with a high standard for quality
– Ability to effectively engage and interact with senior executive clients
– Effective communicator, both written and spoken
– Ability to think critically, strategically, and innovatively
– Must be collaborative and inclusive of all backgrounds and opinions
– Ability to support efforts in maintaining a strong sense of team morale and wellness
– Virtual and in-person facilitation
– Graphic facilitation
– Human centered design and organizational change
– Project management
– Strategic planning
– Business process improvement and transformation
– Understanding of data analytics and management
– People management
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
About the Company
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.